bold

Friday, July 24, 2009

Getting Ready...


Well, the time has flown by and we are now getting ready for the 2nd part of David's heart surgery. He's scheduled to go in on July 31st. I'm trying to start packing and get organized because the surgery will take place in Guadalajara. We have no idea how long we'll have to be there, it all depends on David's reaction and recovery to the surgery. It's a lot to prepare for mentally, emotionally, spiritually. I look at my little man and see how much he has grown and how happy he is and just can't believe we (David, really) have to go through this again. He's such a strong little guy and has survived so much already I just have to keep my faith strong and know that God will take care of him. So, please, I ask for you to keep David in your thoughts and prayers over the next few weeks that he makes it through OK.

1 comment:

  1. What?! Geez...I'll keep him in my thoughts. I have a little one too and can't imagine. Things will be okay. Loves.

    ReplyDelete