bold
Visiting Puerto Vallarta? Start Here!
Friday, June 17, 2011
Rebecca's Crawling!!
My little Miss has finally made the big milestone of crawling!! She's been at it for quite a while now, but just within the last few days she's really gotten the hang of how to move her arms and legs in coordination. I can't believe how fast seven and a half months have flown by! Next thing I know she's going to running around playing with her big brother David. As excited as I am about her new found mobility, I am also a bit (selfishly) bummed that I will now have absolutely no "down time" while she's awake. She's off in two seconds after I set her down on the floor and who knows what she can get in to, so....as they say, "There's no rest for the weary". Here we go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome! Exploring she will go.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! I would love to see a photo of her in action. Before you know it, she'll be walking!
ReplyDelete