bold
Visiting Puerto Vallarta? Start Here!
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Back At It
Well, it's been quite some time since I've blogged and SO much has happened I don't even know where to begin. For starters, I've had another baby. My daughter Rebecca arrived into this world on November 4, 2010. She's already 7 months old, I can't believe how fast the time goes by! My school year is almost over, just one more month and then, freedom! But only for a short 4 weeks this year because SEP (the education board) has decided to change our calendar due to the Pan American Games that our city will be co-hosting this coming October. (More on that in a later post). At any rate, I'm ready for vacation! Hopefully I'll have a little more free time and will get to blog more often. I definitely have tons to write about and share with you. For now I'll just say that I'm glad to be back and you'll be hearing more from me now on! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YEAH! I'm really happy that you decided to start blogging again especially since I don't do Facebook.
ReplyDelete